Jonathan Ugalde utilizes his background in summer camp and mental health programming to assist agencies, summer camps, and other programs in presenting engaging, experiential, and inclusive challenge & adventure programs (including staff trainings).
Whether short or long Jonathan Ugalde can help you develop programs such as:
- 1 hour evening all-camp game for you summer camp,
- 1 hour adventure based counseling group program,
- 2 hour icebreaking meet and greet for business event,
- 8 hour therapeutic day camp program,
- 3 day staff retreat
Examples of such challenge & adventure facilitation have included:
- Leading a therapeutic nature trail experience where 7 Tenets Of Leave No Trace were connected to daily interactions with others
- A two hour experiential program developed for the Brothers’ Keeper Incorporated Henrico East End afterschool program that included discussion topics such as conflict resolution, bullying, and communication skills after participation in tag games and a life size game inspired by the video game “Frogger”
- A two hour experiential program that included three phases of puzzles, challenges, and problem solving for Brothers’ Keeper Incorporated King & Queen County Therapeutic Day Treatment Program
If you are interested in contacting Jonathan Ugalde for group challenge facilitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (804) 476-8210, or fill out the contact form below.